Thursday, April 14, 2016



       A Review of the BohemianMulti-Colored-Sequin-Gold-Necklace made by SPUNKYSOUL.com

   Anyone who is female is on the lookout for interesting and pretty jewelry to wear for everyday and for special. I recently changed jobs from one where I used to wear a uniform every day to work. After years, this had become insufferably boring. Now with my new job I can really break out and wear whatever I want. So where is some cool stuff?

   I came across this Bohemian necklace on Amazon and was surprised at how nice it is. First, the gift box is really pretty (see photo) and this would make a really nice gift for anyone. Second, it is unlike any beaded-type necklace I have ever seen.

    The colors are muted, not garish, and all go together to make a pretty palette of shades that would match with any outfit. I found myself looking at all the sequins closely for some time to figure out how they managed to make such a unique look.

      In addition to the colored sequins/beads, interspersed are a series of rhinestone/diamond rings with tiny stones, that elevate this from casual wear only to something you could wear out to a restaurant. The stones catch the light and accent the colors nicely. (see photos). There is an extender at the clasp so one could double up on layers. Then to offset those are tiny gold sequins that also shine nicely.

     The clasp is sturdy and large enough to open and close easily by oneself. The sequins are about 1/4th inch in diameter, not too small, not too large. I'm looking forward to wearing this on many occasions and as a favorite item of jewelry.

     As a note I received this product at a discount in exchange for a review. But that said, it was me that requested the product as I thought the photo and description from the listing was so attractive. I was not disappointed. I'm going to be on the lookout for more creations from SPUNKYSOUL.com

   Here's the Amazon link below and some photos.




http://www.amazon.com/Bohemian-Multi-Colored-Sequin-Gold-Necklace/dp/B01D0NZCE2/ie=UTF8?m=A8GLE6WORXFTC&keywords=long+necklace

  Shelli's Shopping is a blog for shoppers of all kinds and in particular those looking for a good buy, from starving artists to working poor to those who are on a budget for whatever reason or just want good value for their hard-earned money. Shelli Pruett is a blogger, cartoonist, proofreader, product reviewer, and communications director at a marketing company. She lives in Southern California with her family and four dogs, who provide an ample stream of dog product purchasing experiences.


#jewelry, #ShellisShopping, #BohemianNecklace,#Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment