Friday, April 1, 2016

   Hi, folks. Just wanted to put in a note about a neat thing I applied for to review, and was very pleased.

  This is the Antique Metal Feather Cuff Bracelet, by SPUNKYsoul. (Love the company name!)

  I have always worn antique silver bangles, since college, as my grandmother got beautiful bracelets of real silver in Mexico during her travelling days. I wear them every day, rain or shine. A vital accessory for a new or aging hippie!

  The feather design of this one stuck me as simple and elegant.  I also liked the spiritual message that comes with the bracelet, explaining the meaning and symbolism of feathers.

   I was lucky enough to get a sample for free asking for a review (at my request) and was pleased that the bracelet was as nice as the photos.

   It is not real silver, but looks exactly so. I'll paste in a photo of my arm with the bracelet and my antique silver bangles- you'll see they look alike.

   The two bands bend easily, so one can adjust the bracelet to any size. This helps me, as I have very tiny wrists so often bracelets are too big. I can make it snug enough so the feather design doesn't slip over to the underside of my arm where it can't be seen.

  I think in a retail store or art fair, etc, this one would run about $35, so it is a great price as advertised.

  Also of note is the lovely gift bag and message card that comes in the package. I'll paste in some photos here so you can read it. This would make a nice gift for a birthday or meaningful event. I certainly would be delighted to receive it from a friend!


    The link to buy this on Amazon is: http://www.amazon.com/Antiqued-Metal-Feather-Cuff-Bracelet/dp/B01CWBAI42/ie=UTF8?m=A8GLE6WORXFTC&keywords=stretch-bracelets
 
  Shelli's Shopping is a blog for shoppers of all kinds and in particular those looking for a good buy, from starving artists to working poor to those who are on a budget for whatever reason or just want good value for their hard-earned money. Shelli Pruett is a blogger, cartoonist, proofreader, product reviewer, and communications director at a marketing company. She lives in Southern California with her family and four dogs, who provide an ample stream of dog product purchasing experiences.

   #featherbracelet   #ShellisShopping

No comments:

Post a Comment