Friday, March 25, 2016

Nanonutra's Immunity Plus Makes the Grade

I wanted to take a moment to comment on Nanonutra's Immunity + Supergreens supplement, which I found to be of top-notch quality. I'll post  the link below.

I am a vitamin connoisseur and have studied nutrition on my own for many years, starting with pregnancy and continuing right on from there to handle my own health issues naturally. (Not being able to afford health insurance was a proof of the old saying, "Necessity is the mother of invention"!)

But even I was surprised at the quality of these. These supergreens have wheatgrass, barley grass, alfalfa, turmeric, Spirulina, Flax, and many more, PLUS enzymes to ensure full absorption. I like having lots of items there so I don't have to take ten pills, and added enzymes is a great extra touch. Some days I don't have time to take a zillion pills, so these fit the bill exactly.

What really impressed me though was that the tablets themselves are unlike anything I have ever seen- hope the company thought to patent this. I usually don't take tablets or if I do I chew them up, so they will absorb. Tablet fillers often prevent pills from breaking down in the digestive system. These tablets went down smoothly, but were not hard at all and it was apparent there were no fillers. They crumbled easily which means that they would break down in the digestive system easily. Wow!

Also, they are USDA Certified Organic, and have a fresh, alfalfa-peppery smell. Unlike most pills they smell delicious.

I tried taking a double dose for a few days to see if I noticed any significant change in my energy level. Yes- no need for an afternoon nap those days.

I want to make a disclosure per Google rules that I got these supplements at a discount and asking for a review. However, that said, I always research out products before asking for them, to ensure they are something I can see from my research are notable compared to other products. Also, I was not asked to mention this product in my blog.  I did that on my own as I do feel this data is worthy of sharing.

 #nanonutra

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BHIQIQE?keywords=immune%20support&qid=1458064378&ref_=sr_1_83_s_it&s=hpc&sr=1-83

No comments:

Post a Comment